Blaine W. Schubert, PhD
Director, Don Sundquist Center of Excellence in Paleontology
Director & Curator of Vertebrates, ETSU Museum of Natural History
Associate Professor, Dept. of Geosciences
- The evolution and paleobiology of Neogene amphibians, reptiles and mammals.
- The impact of Late Cenozoic climatic change on terrestrial vertebrates.
Cave paleontology in general.
Some Current Projects
- The paleobiology of short-faced bears.
- The development of a Cave Paleontology Program at East Tennessee State University.
- Neogene vertebrate paleoecology in the Southern Appalachians and Ozarks.
Department of Geosciences, Box 70636
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, TN 37614-1709
Phone: (423) 439-7883
Fax: (423) 439-6905